100% Rolled Oats Reviews | MYPROTEIN

Must have staple

5 Mixability: Effectiveness:

We use oats pretty much daily, these ones are great in baking, as porridge and in smoothies. Love that we can buy such big bags as well 

Was this helpful?

Report this review

oats!

The oats are great, i wouldn’t eat any others now! It was my mistake however i thought they were blended however that’s a personal preference. These are still amazing. Goes Well With:baked oats  overnight oats 

Was this helpful?

Report this review

Excellent

It’s always important to get your nutrients from sustainable sources. This is  very good Goes Well With:Raw no bake snacks, overnight oats, rye ale oat bread 

Was this helpful?

Report this review

Pancake staple

Perfect for protein pancakesGoes Well With:pancake recipe

Was this helpful?

Report this review

Just perfect

4 Mixability: Effectiveness:

Love these, they come in a jumbo size which saves me money. They they great and easy to mixGoes Well With:I mix it with protein power, super yummy 

Was this helpful?

Report this review

Wery good purchases

Really enjoyed Goes Well With:Strawberries and honey

Was this helpful?

Report this review

Good product

2 Mixability: Effectiveness:

Great product - although found a hair in the packet

Was this helpful?

Report this review

Perfect for pancakes

Decided to try different recipe for pancakes - use rolled oats instead of plain flour. Tastes amazing!Goes Well With:Pancake recipe

Was this helpful?

Report this review

Rollly rolls rolls oats

They is gudGoes Well With:Chia seeds and protein powder

Was this helpful?

Report this review

Pleasantly surprised

4 Mixability: Effectiveness:

I have tried plent of different types of oats in the past. I have found these to be well balanced, easy to mix and prepare in a couple of mins ready to eat. I add protein power which makes it super for my protein intakeGoes Well With:Protein power or throw in frozen blueberries and cinnamon super yummy 

Was this helpful?

Report this review

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7rsXPq6atnZmje6S7zGiqqaeiqcBuutStqaKsmaS7cH2PaWSrp5yhsqV5zpqrrGdhZYZ6gZhqb2eqlau2psPSeKean5WDwq6uxKt0aw%3D%3D